Last Activity:01-18-2008 10:46 PM
Posted in thread: Forced Air Electric Wall Heater on 01-18-2008 at 10:55 PM
Update, I took the cover off the heater, it is 240 V. I should have done that before asking.
Posted in thread: Forced Air Electric Wall Heater on 01-18-2008 at 10:07 PM
Thanks for the quick response. I looked at the circuit breaker and it has a little bar that is
attached to another toggle switch, excuse the name, but I don't know the correct term, both of
them are i...
Posted in thread: Forced Air Electric Wall Heater on 01-18-2008 at 09:52 PM
My wall heater died, I think because it's too small for the area. I'm thinking about buying
Fahrenheat 3000 Watt Large Room Fan-Forced Wall Heater. The specs are:240 Volts, 3000 Watts,
10,230 BTU/HR, ...
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?