Last Activity:04-16-2010 11:18 AM
Posted in thread: Water drops in the interior walls on 04-16-2010 at 09:05 AM
You guys really reassure me. I was so worried. Knowing that is not water leakage, I can sleep
in peace now.I may sound bit stupid here, but is there any way to fix that dripping noise
Posted in thread: Water drops in the interior walls on 04-14-2010 at 04:44 PM
To my surprise, the dripping noise is still heard even I use only the cold water. Is it
possible ? In this case, is the pipe shrinking ?One thing I still don't understand is that even
the pipe expands...
Posted in thread: Water drops in the interior walls on 04-14-2010 at 07:14 AM
Thank you very much. You're genius !You're right by saying the the drip noise only happens when
I use hot water. Everything seems fine when I just use cold water.But, is there a real drip ?
Or simply ...
Posted in thread: Water drops in the interior walls on 04-12-2010 at 11:59 AM
Hi,I just bought a house built in 2005. And I notice there's small water leakage in the
interior walls whenever I use the water. In fact, I hear some water drops in the walls. There's
a drop in about ...
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair