"Deck Was Built With Out At Least A 4" Step So Water Took Out The Whole Door Way."
Deck was built with out at least a 4" step so water took out the whole door way.DESCRIPTION:
01-31-2011 10:35:00UPLOADED ON:
- Leaf Aptus 75(LF7263 )/Large FormatCAMERA:
- 1/125SHUTTER SPEED:
- 0.0 mmFOCAL LENGTH:
- 50ISO SPEED:
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding