"Here I Am Showing The Blocking Needed For The Design In The Deck. And Hurricane Clips I Use On Each Joist To Keep The Decking Flat, Not Wavy. As Well As The Wrapped Drop Beam And Miratek Columns Covering The 6x6's."
Here I am showing the blocking needed for the design in the deck. and hurricane clips I use on each joist to keep the decking flat, not wavy. As well as the wrapped drop beam and Miratek columns covering the 6x6's.DESCRIPTION:
02-10-2010 09:47:14UPLOADED ON:
- KODAK EASYSHARE C180 Digital CameraCAMERA:
- 1/60SHUTTER SPEED:
- 5.7 mmFOCAL LENGTH:
- 200ISO SPEED:
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question