"Second Layer Of T111 Plywood Rotted Out Because Deck Was Built Level And Tight To The Wall, Plus It Was Sloop Toward The Wall. It Also Rotted Out The Bottom Plates And Subflooring."
Second layer of T111 plywood rotted out because deck was built level and tight to the wall, plus it was sloop toward the wall. It also rotted out the bottom plates and subflooring.DESCRIPTION:
01-31-2011 10:35:00UPLOADED ON:
- Leaf Aptus 75(LF7263 )/Large FormatCAMERA:
- 1/125SHUTTER SPEED:
- 0.0 mmFOCAL LENGTH:
- 50ISO SPEED:
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?