"This A Picture Of A Termite Repair Job That I Done Where The Termites Had Damage The Floor Joust The Outer Band And All Of The Framing Holding Up The Fireplace Was Badly Damage. What Made This Damage So Bad Is That The Rocks To The Fireplace Was Setting O"
This a picture of a termite repair job that I done where the termites had damage the floor joust the outer band and all of the framing holding up the fireplace was badly damage. What made this damage so bad is that the rocks to the fireplace was setting on top of the floor and not on a footing in the ground.DESCRIPTION:
03-17-2011 21:42:01UPLOADED ON:
- Canon EOS 5DCAMERA:
- 1/60SHUTTER SPEED:
- 0.0 mmFOCAL LENGTH:
- 400ISO SPEED:
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill