"This Is An Example Of How All Stairs Should Be Attached. Using Stair Straps W/ #10 Galvanized Joist Nails. Ensure The Stairs Never Drop. I See Far To Often Unsafe Staircases."
This is an example of how all stairs should be attached. Using stair straps w/ #10 galvanized joist nails. ensure the stairs never drop. I see far to often unsafe staircases.DESCRIPTION:
02-10-2010 09:42:35UPLOADED ON:
- KODAK EASYSHARE C180 Digital CameraCAMERA:
- 1/30SHUTTER SPEED:
- 5.7 mmFOCAL LENGTH:
- 160ISO SPEED:
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling