"This Was My Last Trex Deck Of 2009, And Hopefully The Last Deck I Ever Build. I Have Been Building Decks For Over 15 Years. It's Time For Something New. I Own The New Tool "The StairGuide" For Stairs But Maybe I'll Write A Book Or Something. Tha"
This was my last Trex Deck of 2009, And hopefully the last deck I ever build. I have been building decks for over 15 years. It's time for something new. I own the new tool "The StairGuide" for stairs but maybe I'll write a book or something. Thanks for taking the time to look at my work.DESCRIPTION:
02-10-2010 09:54:37UPLOADED ON:
- BlackBerry 8330CAMERA:
- 1/121SHUTTER SPEED:
- 0.0 mmFOCAL LENGTH:
- 80ISO SPEED:
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge