"When I Was Off Site The Home Owner Told The Mason To Leave Off Two Rows Of Block To Save Money With Out Talking To Me. Which Caused My Walls To Be To Short, Cost Him Thousands Of Dollars To Now Have To Build A 2' Knee Wall On Top And Having To Now Build P"
When I was off site the home owner told the mason to leave off two rows of block to save money with out talking to me. Which caused my walls to be to short, cost him thousands of dollars to now have to build a 2' knee wall on top and having to now build platform for stairs and laundry room in garage.DESCRIPTION:
01-26-2011 08:45:08UPLOADED ON:
- Leaf Aptus 75(LF7263 )/Large FormatCAMERA:
- 1/125SHUTTER SPEED:
- 0.0 mmFOCAL LENGTH:
- 50ISO SPEED:
- Aggressive Deer
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?