Building a Time Machine

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin

Reaction score
This is my next project. Anyone know what a flux capacitor is and where I can purchase one?

I'd rather not contact the Iranians.

Be careful you get the polarity correct. If not you will only be able to go one direction. That’s what happened to me. I wired mine wrong and went into the future 57 years before I knew what happened. I wish I would have stopped around 1965, things were much more simple then. If you get yours working let me know you can drop me off on your way thru.

Be careful you get the polarity correct. If not you will only be able to go one direction. That’s what happened to me. I wired mine wrong and went into the future 57 years before I knew what happened. I wish I would have stopped around 1965, things were much more simple then. If you get yours working let me know you can drop me off on your way thru.

So that's why you like those old houses, they really are just like home.
Your capaciter should have been 3 phase, easy to reverse:beer:

gee, I hope you can get it working and can send me back to 1776 , you remember,, fought a war over taxes without representation, as you can see it didn't work, we still get taxed, but now we have incompetent representation. send me back and maybe I can get it right
Signed with my real name
George Washington

If by chance you get that thing operational, I wish you would look me up in 1973 and kick the crap outta me for not finishing college...

Will do! I plan on handing out butt kicking as I see fit.

First stop is my house when I decided to start smoking.

Anyone else need me to lay the hurt on them?

Yeah, stop by Graceland and tell Elvis that those bananna and p-nutbutter sandwiches are killer...:D

Yeah - stop by my house about 1965 and tell me to never smoke, finish school, learn to fly (while it was affordable), and NEVER throw away ANYTHING ... (Y'all seen the prices that all kinds of junk brings at the antique stores?) ... Hot Wheels cars going for $10 - $15, those old brass fire extinguishers go for $100+, table top fans going for $25 - $350+, etc. OH, tell me to buy a 1970 GTO Judge (my all-time favorite car). Thanks ... see you in 1965! :banana:

Man I'm getting quite the list together.

Anyone know where this thing that glows belongs?

You want us to take time out of our travels to explain this to you. You should have been more carefull with the instuctions you had in the past or may be there will be a better update in the future.
How long did you play with it to make it glow or does it glow just by thinking about things?

nealtw said:
You want us to take time out of our travels to explain this to you. You should have been more carefull with the instuctions you had in the past or may be there will be a better update in the future.
How long did you play with it to make it glow or does it glow just by thinking about things?

You're talking about the time machine, aren't ya?

I was looking at it and thinking, "Does this piece glow" when it started glowing. So I guess it's the one tied into the neuro interface, but it could also just be a coincidence.

I'm still waiting for the full instructions, but evidently I would have to violate a space time paradox (which one? Am I right guys? High Fives all around) by contacting my old self and finding out where I put it.

. “Too often travel, instead of broadening the mind, merely lengthens the conversations.” — Elizabeth Drew

Back