The End is.... Now?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to ask, did Coke finally drop you as their sponsor?Cuz, I hear that geritol needs a new one after the last annual 150
bean dip race in New Mexico.:D

You're just jealous, cause both olddog and his mrs beat you in that race.

You're just jealous, cause both olddog and his mrs beat you in that race.

Well who did you think took the picture??:p
And just for the record...oldog switched off my engine as he went by....:rolleyes:

One thing is for sure... none of us are getting out of this life alive, so it makes sense to be planning for the here after about there we are gonna go... north, or south.

I hear it's very, very hot if you be goin south for eternity :eek:

One thing is for sure... none of us are getting out of this life alive, so it makes sense to be planning for the here after about there we are gonna go... north, or south.

I hear it's very, very hot if you be goin south for eternity :eek:

I think you are here to do the best you can with the tools you are givin and the final judgement is yours alone. Is your last thought of pride or shame.
And having more toys counts too.:beer:

The only thing I know is he who dies with the most toys still dies.

But how much fun did you have with the toys before you left?

And if you used them to help others before you left so much the better.

All work and no play makes Jack tired and cranky.

Did not say I have no toys.
3 Grandaughters, Log Home in 5 acres of woods, play dulcimer, Ham Radio, just to name a few.

Sad for the people who spent more time fearing death than loving life! Can't believe spent money on building bunkers etc.

And if thy enjoy it who's it hurting?

I like bunkers. Never would install one myself, but they are cool.

Well summer is starting and it feels like the end of the world. We got up to 100 yesterday with a intense amount of humidity.

Why would anyone plan what to do after the end, unless you're planning a trip to London and a visit to the nightclub there.

end.jpg

Seems like as long as Nick Frost and Simon Pegg are there you're going to have a good time.

Back