Couch Cushions

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fozzy40

Reaction score
My couch cushions have lost their density and are really sagging. I'm looking to get the cushions replaced. There are 2 cushions (36" x 36"). Can someone give me a ballpark cost? I know this varies depending on the material but a best guess would be appreciated.

I know it's not the same as replacing the cushions, but may help in the future, I saw something on an infomercial the other night about these products you put under the cushion to fix the sag. In all seriousness it looked like a piece of siding.

Could you not just buy a bag of cotton from wal mart and re fill them yourself?

Could you not just buy a bag of cotton from wal mart and re fill them yourself?

Since the OP said they weren't doing that, I didn't mention it, but that is what I thought of. I also have to wonder if I can't do the same thing with my flattening couch pillows here, wasn't even thinking about that until now, nice! Thank you!

No problem. Let me know how it works, I would be concerned that you might get a lot of lumps in the cushions by doing it yourself. I have a few cushions that are getting flat as well, so if it works for you I will def be doing it myself as well.

No problem. Let me know how it works, I would be concerned that you might get a lot of lumps in the cushions by doing it yourself. I have a few cushions that are getting flat as well, so if it works for you I will def be doing it myself as well.

How to Restuff Sofa Cushions | eHow.com

This link shows how to do it with memory foam mattress pads. I think this is the best bet. I'm going to work on just the throw pillows with the couch in a few weeks when I have the money. That I think I have the best bet of doing cheaply and still looking good =)

I don't exactly, but I'm sure you can find it on the internet. Try there you will definitely get the solution.

Wak mart is a good place to buy such things.

Yeah, normally I don't support wal mart because of how cheap a lot of their products are, but their Crafts section is awesome if you are into that.

Latest posts

Back