Free Stuff

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I signed up for the Lenox blade freebee a few month ago and got it in the mail last week. I have to say it's the best utility blade I've ever used. I just pulled up the carpet in my family room to put down laminate wood floor and it held strong throughout the project. Cut through the carpet like a hot knife through butter, and did an even better job on the padding for the wood planks. I think the coating stuff they put on keeps the blade sharp longer.

I have no idea how much these blades cost compaired to others so it's hard to say if I'll go out an buy the same replacements, but I'll sure check them out.

I got my lenox blade a couple weeks ago. The Bosch recip. blade showed up yesterday and I got the Irwin 5 pack today.:D :D

thanks for the info dan. free stuff is always the best.

Exellent job PaPaDan,:)
It's always nice to feel you got sumthi'n for nuthi'n.

Brian;)

Where is this guy?
This post was a while ago, it does take a while to get it all...however..
I wanted to thank him for all the free stuff I got.:D
Just received my last sawzall blade yesterday in the mail, the last one on the list.
I love free stuff...best thing is that all those blades work very well.

Thanks again PaPa Dan.:)

I encourage all of you to take advantage.

Shweet!
They're out of auger bits though.
Thanks PaPaDan for putting this out there, and thanks inspectorD for reviving it and putting it where we can see it!

3 of the offers are still good, FYI.

Hi Ted:
When I sign onto the Forum I go to the top and click on "New Posts". That keeps me up to date and I don't answer posts from back in March. It also shows far less threads to be answered.
Glenn

Thanks for the tip, Glenn. I guess sometimes it the simplest things I overlook. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back