Macs

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfectmarks

Reaction score
I recently went back to school (online classes) and I have a Mac computer. I have a few papers to write and I really dislike the microsoft office for macs. I miss the PC version. Could I download the PC version somehow to where it could be compatible for my Mac?

I am not a MAC user or expert but I think what you see is what your get......I have not seen any sort of emulator that will allow you to run the Windows version of MS/Office on a MAC.

you can dual boot a Mac into Windows, that's it

ahhh the life of mac users.......so glad I stay away from them =)

sorry haha the dual boot things would probably be the best thing.

You can use vm ware (. Or virtual box it's free ) check out play on Mac (google it) Mac's are great I much prefer to use a Mac / or Linux over a pc and this is coming from a PC guy .

Another possible option is to use the Office Web Apps from Microsoft. They work on a Mac and are free, though they can't do quite all that the installed versions offer.

Check them out here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/web-apps.

Sadly, you cannot get the Windows versions of Office on a Mac without installing Windows on the Mac using VMware or BootCamp.

you can duel boot or use a virtual machine to run a windows environment. I use VMWare fusion for my mac to run the PC programs i cant get on my mac

Back