Need Suggestion

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barepockets

Reaction score
My wife got a free new dishwasher only problem it won't fit in our little kitchen so therefore I want to build a cabinet around it and pipe in in our laundry room and ideas on how i should build the cabinet:confused:

Usually there is no real cabinet built ,but for your sake you only need 2 sides, a back and a top.Probably some painted 3/4 plywood. Make sure the "new" dishwasher works before you go through all this trouble. Take it outside and run it through some cycles.A couple of cheap fittings at your local box store will work then hook it to the hose.Let the drain run on the ground.If all is good then measure your diswasher. 24 inches wide x 24 inches deep is the common measurement.

Good luck and say goodbuy to dishpan hands!

Brian;)

Go to HOME DEPOT and talk to the guy in the cabinet department, they carry all you need to build your diswasher cabinet. Extension, diswasher end base and countertop. Still you need electrical outlet, hot water line (Diswasher only works with hot water) and drain.

Latest posts

Back