What brand of cement siding is this

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donjon99

Reaction score
Anyone know what brand this is? It has really bad details

044.jpg

Never seen one like it, without a location in your profile hard to narrow it down.
"It has really bad details" OK so what's the plan?

I am in Houston TX trying to match existing siding on a house iam remodeling. This siding is extremely bold. You can see these details a mile away

Have not done that yet. Not sure where one is at. Will look it up. Only searched online for about 3 hours. Thanks

If you can't match, try using a different profile like cedar shake or some of the other options available if you're doing an entire wall.

Is just standard 8-1/4” cement siding. The grains stand out so bold I was trying really hard to match it. I will use some other brand if I have to. Just messes with my OCD. :)

Is just standard 8-1/4” cement siding. The grains stand out so bold I was trying really hard to match it. I will use some other brand if I have to. Just messes with my OCD. :)

Regular stuff is flat with a pattern yours appear like a lap siding. You sure it is cement and not composite with a vinyl coating?

Ya it’s cement lap siding. Looks just like Hardie, except the grain pattern

I tried to salvage some. But it busted up so bad I can’t reall use it. I like the Usb stuff. Looks similar

Latest posts

Back