Hello

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noohan

Reaction score
Just added on this forum. Waiting for good discussion.
Thanks

Hi and welcome. The admins here are pretty good, and theres not a lot of spamming going on, so you should enjoy it here!

lmao. Nice. I will say though, I have been trying to find other restoration forums, and this is probably the only one that the admins actually do their jobs. The rest of the restoration and home repair sites are filled with a ridiculous amount of spam :( Great job guys!

Welcome,

Yes I must say that the Mods / Admins are great, they are active and knowledgable and ASK for suggestions... and they even impliment them if they are good ideas. This makes for a better forum every day. The members of the forum are a good mix of people that know what they are doing and like to share and people with questions.

Without the people with questions I would be bored : )

WELCOME!!!!

Welcome,

Yes I must say that the Mods / Admins are great, they are active and knowledgable and ASK for suggestions... and they even impliment them if they are good ideas. This makes for a better forum every day. The members of the forum are a good mix of people that know what they are doing and like to share and people with questions.

Without the people with questions I would be bored : )

WELCOME!!!!

Thanks for the kind words, you are right, we have a lot of talented people who stop by and share their knowledge and time to help others. They are what makes this place work.

Oh, and pics of the vintage truck resto...you know the rules on the internet. ;)

Back