man's on to me

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a question for you buffalo, if you do not mind.

we were riding in the back of a pick up truck going to lunch.
it had a pipe rack, only going down the street.
anyway, 2 things happened. ! jerry rays shirt sleeve blew up by the wind. the other guys got all upset. started talking about "the line"
I thought they were nuts
then, after lunch, on the way back. a man was walking down the road with long sleeve shirt on.
it was commented he was a "holy" man.
I laughed..just cause he has a long sleeve shirt on?

whats up with "the line" ?

and yes, you are correct, there are Idiots in all religions, neighborhoods, stairwells, schools,
point being. stupid knows no religion. cant fix stupid.
I know more than a couple of baptist who are dumber than a stump

Is Jerry Ray a guy ... or a girl? ;)

Right!! Imao!

Honestly frodo , I'm not sure. Were the passangers or jerry the jehovah? ( a jehovah witness would refer to them selves as a 'witness' while the rest of the world would call them jehovahs , jehovah is God's name according to them , and depending on what bible psalms 83 18 calls that name out.....although they go by thier own bible , the new world testoment , wich basically renames 'god' as jehovah ).

But back to the question , I have no idea either way on that one.

And your free to ask me any question as far as that goes , although I'm not sure it may be appropriate as far as hijacking the OP?

Is Jerry Ray a guy ... or a girl? ;)

Jerry ray is a guy
we had jerry ray, his 2 boys and Hugh all jehoviahs

in the bed of the truck was
me, reggie, darren, jerry ray, 2 sons, Hugh
cab was Aubrey, Bernell,

we were at a alcorn state, doing the football stadium. at lunch we would go to the cafeteria

$2.35 lunch. cant pack a lunch for that

Last edited:
Frodo, you're my hero. I wish I could have seen that bottle incident. Sounds hilarious.

Thanks for clearing that up, buffalo. I don't know what most of them believe, but I just remember that my friend was told that she had to convert x number of people. She was very stressed about it too. Poor thing.

I believe Mormons have similar beliefs about shunning the people around them-- although they are told to avoid certain places like Hard Rock Cafe and any place that is considered a den of sin. I had a friend with Mormon parents and they had some visitors who asked her to get them some souvenirs from Hard Rock (she was a waitress there) because they weren't allowed to go there.

Scientologists ban their own from hanging out with anyone who is considered against them. Now that is one crazy and creepy cult. I've heard some horror stories about it.

Back