ShortCuts

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham

Reaction score
Over the past 12 months we tested and reviewed close to one hundred new tools and you may have noticed that a great majority of them had five star ratings. That is because we try to be selective in our choice of what tools we want to test and more importantly, what tools we think you, our readers are most interested in seeing. When we started putting column 637 together we had a very difficult time trying to decide what tools stood out the most. some of you may disagree with our choice of positioning but we are sure that you will agree with our choice of:
The ShortCuts Top Ten Tools of 2007
Take a look.

--
Graham McCulloch
http://www.shortcuts.ns.ca

Well.... You could let us know about the one stars too. I nominate my vacuum equipped hand drywall sander.

Back in '95 when I started this I did have a 1-star product listed. I felt that woodworkers would rather hear the good news.
Graham

I agree with Rustedbird. I would rather hear about the crappy tools. Im sure you would agree there is alot more good tools out there than bad ones. Im looking at your endless list of 4 and 5 star tools. And im thinking duh everyone knows they are good tools. But if i seen for example a Dewalt power tool that got a one or two star that would interest me. Its Id rather know what to avoid and why.

But im sure you want these companies to pay for advertising and they would not like to see bad stuff written about there products.

bty i couldnt find your 2007 top 10 list

I do not have any product advertising nor will I.
I appreciate your remarks but I don't have the time nor the inclination to test all tools, I have to be selective.
To get to the current column, click on my web page url below and then click on columns. the top 10 is column 637.
Thanks for your comments.

Latest posts

Back