Iranian Cleric Proved Correct

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inspector, why don't you see if TX will send you a box of armadillos up there and you could make some nifty hats to sell to the tourists. They also make a great soup, kinda tastes like chicken:rofl:

Armadilla that tastes like chicken?? Sounds like you got a bad batch O soup.:eek:
more like Squirrel....speakin of that, you like yours BBqd or stuffed, cause I had me some stuffed last light....mmmmhhmmm ,, yessir.

Armadillo that tastes like chicken?? Sounds like you got a bad batch O soup.:eek:
more like Squirrel....speakin of that, you like yours BBqd or stuffed, cause I had me some stuffed last light....mmmmhhmmm ,, yessir.

Inspector, everything tastes like chicken in the south. Roll it in flour and fry it in some grease, yep tastes like chicken. Chicken fried steak, chicken fried chicken, chicken fried squirrel, chicken fried armadillo

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Inspector, everything tastes like chicken in the south. Roll it in flour and fry it in some grease, yep tastes like chicken. Chicken fried steak, chicken fried chicken, chicken fried squirrel, chicken fried armadillo

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Ain't that the truth. I've had almost everything you listed. Chicken fried alligator was odd.

I tried that, fried on a stick, once at a fair. Tasted swampy.

It was probably the sick that made it taste that way. I had gator several times when I lived in Fla and really liked it. Didn't taste gamey at all. But it did have a bit of a bite to it...;)

It was probably the sick that made it taste that way. I had gator several times when I lived in Fla and really liked it. Didn't taste gamey at all. But it did have a bit of a bite to it...;)

Arghh. Bad joke bad joke. Maybe mine was just a swamp gator and yours a farm gator? Not sure. Maybe it was the stick. Sticks come from swamps right?

Back