FUSAN Anti siphon valve leaking

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim49

Reaction score
We have a 2 year old house with a FUSAN Anti siphon valve. It has a black cap on the top that is imprinted with UPC 1019A that is leaking every time the water is turned on. I cannot seem to find this brand valve nor can I find anything that will help me figure out how to repair it. I am not a plumber! Suggestions?
Thanks!
Jim

We have a 2 year old house with a FUSAN Anti siphon valve. It has a black cap on the top that is imprinted with UPC 1019A that is leaking every time the water is turned on. I cannot seem to find this brand valve nor can I find anything that will help me figure out how to repair it. I am not a plumber! Suggestions?
Thanks!
Jim
I think I have the same thing and found "American Valve 2264" on the turn wheel on the front. Looks like the same faucet. Found it at this website - http://www.fusan.com.tw/pdf/low_pressure/FUS-P21.pdf

I found this at Menards for $2.99 and it fits! Was about to cut old system out and solder in new until I found it!

Attachments

• D17087A7-E9A2-4663-9EA4-F5213DB79877.jpeg
    D17087A7-E9A2-4663-9EA4-F5213DB79877.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 38
I found this at Menards for $2.99 and it fits! Was about to cut old system out and solder in new until I found it!
I had one sticking and also leaking when i turned it on last year. It was a full turn model and i really wanted a quarter turn model so i just changed it out with a new one. I am plumbed with PEX and the whole job only too 15 minutes.

I'm told some models as shown above have replacement kits. The whole deal is about 30 bucks I don't know what the kit is.

This is a very old thread and i'm sure the OP has fixed it by now but welcome to the forum. :welcome:

Back