Rare single-button light switch

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have many honeywell tap lite switches, both 3-way and single poles. They were not used very much in this part of the country so I would like to sell them rather that through them away. Call me at 712-882-3228. Please leave name and number if I don't anwser

After we bought our house my wife decided the tap lites had to go....

So I have 15 single, 7 3-way, and 1 4-way switches for sale. All work although the action on some is worn.

Also have 2 double cover plates and 4 single cover plates with no cracks.

Plus 8 single cover plates with a few cracks. One is almost perfect.

I'd be happy to see them go to a new home - I think they're kinda cool...

I am looking for a single cover plate to replace a broken one. Would you be willing to sell one?

No problem. I can ship by post. Make an offer and I'll find out how much the post will be. A padded envelope should do it with some cardboard for stiffness....

Check the 110v wiring at the recepticels. I have found, when remodeling homes,aluminum wires going to the outlets. The wires get hot and have caused fires in the boxes. MD requires a copper pigtail or replace the wire. I have see this on houses from the 50's to the 70's.

No problem. I can ship by post. Make an offer and I'll find out how much the post will be. A padded envelope should do it with some cardboard for stiffness....
May I ask how much you sold your switches/plates for, if you did sell them? I just removed 15-20 of these switches and plates from my house and I am looking at selling them. Thanks!

I need some of the honeywell tap-lite plate covers. It appears as though some people might have them. Please call Clark at 214-370-0000. Thanks!

How bout selling them to ME! 214-370-0000. Clark

I have tap light rocker switches. I need singles and triples. I could also use a nine panel. do you have any for sale still. How much?

We're looking for 1 double and 3 single switchplates - are they still for sale, and if so, how much are you asking for them? Thanks!

I have some tap lite stuff available. I have a couple single poles brand new still in the box, 2 or 3 single gang covers still in the box, many single, double and triple gang cover plates, and used single pole switches. I even have a 3 position dimmer with cover plate. These things are neat!

I have some tap lite stuff available. I have a couple single poles brand new still in the box, 2 or 3 single gang covers still in the box, many single, double and triple gang cover plates, and used single pole switches. I even have a 3 position dimmer with cover plate. These things are neat!

I would be interested in buying single plate covers and any single switches that you might have.

hi
i am interested in purchasing at least 7 single cover plates and perhaps the one 3 position dimmer with with cover plate as well as the single poles brand new in box with the double cover plates.
hopefully none of the cover plates you have are cracked as are the ones we want to replace.

name your price and please contact me thanks iza

hi
i am interested in purchasing at least 7 single cover plates and perhaps the one 3 position dimmer with with cover plate as well as the single poles brand new in box with the double cover plates.
hopefully none of the cover plates you have are cracked as are the ones we want to replace.

name your price and please contact me thanks iza
please email me if these tap lite items are still available

thank you so much
iza

[email protected]

hi

im so excited you have these items, i responded with my email to my response in error

please email me at [email protected]

thank you

I just stumbled upon this while searching for which lights our new house had. We too are looking to keep them but we would like to replace a few. If anyone has any for sale we are looking for 12 singles, one 3-way, and 16 single cover plates. Send me an e-mail or message if you are selling. My mother really loves them and want to try to keep them for her.

I need to finish going through what I have. Pm me with what you are looking for.

Hello, All. I am looking for some wall switch plates, the kind that would fit Honeywell tap-lite switches. If anyone has some to sell, please contact me. Thanks!

Back