Kitchen cabinet build questions

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rembrandt

Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm building kitchen cabinets, and need some help. I am planning on dadoing the styles, (and rails to the bottom shelf) Is that a good idea? Also, should I
incorporate glue,dadoing & biscuits for this attachment? What is the recommended face frame width?If anyone has any links to clear build details for this area, I would appreciate it.
Rembrandt:)

Thanks to all !

I would not do a face frame kitchen I would do frame-less. Frame-less or Euro style cabinets have a usable storage gain of around 20%. look at these frames kitchens at www.petradesigninc.com

If you do look for professional help at any point, try Aspect Maintenance - I've used them before and they're quick, efficient, and have good rates :)

Hello Rembrandt.. Have you tried searching online? There are lots of wonderful tips that you can find just like [ame="http://www.google.com/search?q=kitchen+cabinet+plans&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&client=firefox-a&rlz=1R1GGGL_enPH328PH328"]THIS[/ame] one.

Refinishing cabinet is a better idea for your kitchen remodeling. Inspire your home decoration imagination to upgrade your house with cabinets which are customized to reflect your unique style and taste.

Last edited:
Back