Home Style.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hack

Reaction score
O.K. So we're on a home tour next month, and we've been trying to determine the architectural style of our home. Any ideas on what this is? My guess is Dutch Colonial Revival, but I've been known to be wrong...:eek:

IMG016.jpg

DSC_2662.jpg

Jeff, I'm going with Early Petaluma Revival.

I'm guessing your going to show off that backyard also?;)

Oldog,

HA! Nice. :rofl:

Actually, only the house is officially on tour. But, to manage the 500 or so people we'll have in the house that day, they will exit out the back of the house and into the yard, so they will see it anyway.

We were already on the Water Garden Tour put on by the contractor who did the rainwater harvesting work, and we're scheduled to be on the Garden Tour next Spring...We've also had requests from Water Conservation groups to have small workshops or tours so people can see how attractive a rainwater harvesting system can be...

C'mon...Doesn't anybody know the style of our house???

The 2 houses next door are both Sears craftsman, you don't live by a rail line do you?
Victorian is probably the closest, but I too have been wrong before.:D

The 2 houses next door are both Sears craftsman, you don't live by a rail line do you?
Victorian is probably the closest, but I too have been wrong before.:D

Our research has shown that it's not a Sears home, but we looked into it...

Did you try any nearby colleges? Some students do this for their architecture classes. Just a thought, maybe run your picture by them.:eek:

Back