Outside Light Fixture Id?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1victorianfarmhouse

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out who built the outdoor lights on my porches and doors so I can find out more info on them and just how they're supposed to work. They're not real old, but the big box stores don't seem to carry them anymore, and I've not found a label on the ones I've removed.

Thanks,

vince

1-25-2013 Pics 022.jpg

1-25-2013 Pics 021.jpg

I don't know the brand but it's just a fixture with a motion sensor. The time is for the length of time you want it on when motion is detected. The sensi is the sensitivity control which adjusts the field of view for the motion sensor ..wider or narrower view. PC is the photo control so it doesn't turn on during the day. Hope that helps.

Thanks, that info is very helpful, the sensi and time made sense, but the PC had me fooled. It would be nice to know who made them so I could try to find a few more.

vince

Not to be rude, but lights like that are cheap home center lights. Probably Hampton Bay or Portfolio, HD and Lowes house brands. Could also be a True Value hardware store kind of brand.

Back