Removing back cover of Samsung stove FE-300

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lefsamama

Reaction score
Mice are apparently nesting inside my fairly new Samsung electric stove, model FE-300. I think I should take the back metal cover off to clean out the nest/survivors and want to know how to do this. Are the screws standard of a special type? I have an electric screwdrivier. I contacted Samsung.com chat and they said I could not do this on my own. I wonder if this is all about $$ rather than complexity

May have more to do with voiding the warranty if your not an authorized repair person and covering there butts.

May be a lot of voltage just behind the back of that thing. Probably why Samsung doesn't want you to open it.

Can you get behind the stove & take a picture? Also close-up of the screws. But don't take the back off until a pro can give you some advice.

Most of us here would do it with a lot of thinking about it but telling someone else to do it is tricky.
Turn off the breakers turn on stove to make sure the power is off and then unplug it before you do anything with a screwdriver.

Latest posts

Back