Clean, funny stuff.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inspectorD

Housebroken
Reaction score
I was cleaning my ears and pushed the wax in toooo far...now what?:eek:I suppose this only happens to me?
Nice recommendation on the cleaning site.:)

I was cleaning my ears and pushed the wax in toooo far...now what?:eek:I suppose this only happens to me?

Don't you know you are not supposed to put anything smaller than you elbow in your ear, that's what my mother taught me.

Hey! They took my recommendation to have a forum for cleaning!

As a landlord, I have to know a little bit about a lot of different things to do my job, but by far the one thing I do the most is cleaning. If I'm not cleaning up after tenants when they vacate, I'm vaccuuming hallways, cleaning stairs, wiping down smoke barrier doors, etc. Probably about 60 percent of what I do is cleaning.

So, I'm probably gonna spend some time in here.

The only thing that I can see that might be a problem is that because I do so much cleaning, I own professional cleaning equipment that the average homeowner won't have. For example, I have a 17 inch floor machine for my vinyl composition tile floors, I have a carpet extractor that's typical of what most pro's would use. And, I have a Taski Vertica system for cleaning walls and ceilings, which is something most people won't have. So, I'm gonna have to keep that in mind when posting answers.

However, I certainly have enough experience cleaning, and I understand that most people think there's not much to it, but I expect people who frequent this forum will soon start to think differently. We'll see.

First tip:
Most people buy their cleaning supplies from a grocery store or home center. Don't do that if you have a cleaning problem you need to solve. Open your yellow pages phone book and turn to "Janitorial Equipment & Supplies", and phone around to try and find a family owned business there. Since successful cleaning is largely knowing what cleaner to use and how to use it, by purchasing your cleaning supplies at a janitorial supply store, not only do you get effective cleaning products (that just don't have the purfumes and dyes in them to make them look and smell sexy), you also get all the knowledge and experience of someone who's spent a career in the cleaning business tossed in free of charge. THAT is worth a lot because it's simply not possible to sell cleaning products to professionals for years without learning a lot about cleaning. If you buy your cleaning products from a grocery store, the only tech support you can count on is the customer service lady at the end of a 1-800 phone number, and she was probably selling insurance last month.

Last edited:
Since successful cleaning is largely knowing what cleaner to use and how to use it, by purchasing your cleaning supplies at a janitorial supply store, not only do you get effective cleaning products (that just don't have the purfumes and dyes in them to make them look and smell sexy.

Well there you have it InspectorD, get some commercial cleaners cause you don't want sexy ears now do ya?:rofl:

That's right, Inspector...

images

images

images

images

You don't want to end up looking like these guys.
It'd really screw up your social life.

Last edited:
Those poor fellas need a mop and ringer to clean up.:rofl:
I will stick to what I know....which is only use your elbow for your ears to keep the animals at bay. See I learned sumthin.;)A bird told me.

Use a vacume like this one. Notice they are wearing ear muffs. That's so the wax in their ears doesn't get sucked out when they are trying to help you.:D
week5c.JPG

Now I wish I was a professional like these guy's...then this would have never happened. Although it is a good excuse to keep sayin HUH?? all day long.:D

You have Ear wax? That's gross. You should see a Dr. right away.

Don't worry inspector doesn't have a ear wax problem any more, but now he just has to find a way to get ride of his new stylin' hat:rofl:

images

What's wrong wit da hat....And yes I probably should see a doctor, it is gross and nobody should ever have wax in their ears. guess I need to stop burning the candle at both ends. Thanks again BobVilla.:trophy:
nestor , where do you come up with these pics? That guy must be from canada, it never gets that cold here.

That guy must be from canada, it never gets that cold here.

Oh no. If he was from Canada, he'd be wearing one of these:
images

That guy is definitely one of yours.

Where'd I get that pic?

I belong to an organization called the Society for Positive Change, and we're active in the field of identifying really dumb people and encouraging them not to vote. Every week I get a newsletter e-mailed to me outlining our societies activities and the humour section always has a pic or two about dumb people making dumb decisions that causes dumb stuff to happen. Here's one from this week's newsletter:

truck-vs-hill-2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh no. If he was from Canada, he'd be wearing one of these:
images

That guy is definitely one of yours.

Where'd I get that pic?

I belong to an organization called the Society for Positive Change, and we're active in the field of identifying really dumb people and encouraging them not to vote. Every week I get an newsletter e-mailed to me outlining our societies activities and the humour section always has a pic or two about dumb people making dumb decisions that causes dumb stuff to happen. Here's one from this week's newsletter:

truck-vs-hill-2.jpg

I was so hoping that noone would find out that I tried to drive this backwards down the railroad track........... :eek:

Now I wish I was a professional like these guy's...then this would have never happened. Although it is a good excuse to keep sayin HUH?? all day long.:D

Its ok i have selective hearing. :trophy:

Yeah, if that guy slipped and fell backward he could injure himself.

article11692660466d7330.jpg

Here's another candidate for the Darwin Awards. Some woman decided to take a dip in the polar bear's cage at the Berlin Zoo.

article11692660466d7380.jpg

Zoo keepers managed to rescue the woman after he attacked and bit her several times on the arms and legs.

StelmachandBear1.feature.jpg

In a similar incident, Premier Ed Stelmach of Alberta, Canada was accosted by a polar bear with broader ecological issues in mind.

Can anyone tell me why there's no shock circuit when he placed that stuff in water???

Latest posts

Back