Newbie Here!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all! I'm a newbie here and so excited to be so! I am currently ripping up the carpet in kitchen and putting in tile. I am laying new carpet in the bedroom, and I am replacing all the wiring and filters in the furnace/ac. Yes, now that I am a stay at home mom, I have no time, but two adorable little helpers!

Oh yeah! Gotta love it! I recently quit my job to become a stay at home mom and have never been busier!

Stay at home mom's are one of the toughest jobs actually. I used to study psychology in school and the KSA's (knowledge, skills, abilities) of a stay at home mom were almost identical to a police officer. So pat yourself on the back :)

I am newbie to this forum. I am form Untied Kingdom.
I feel very happy to be a part of this forum and I hope I can gain some knowledge through this forum. Thanks every one....

Great advice here to solve your problems -- and prevent you from causing worse problems. Ask early and often to build your skills!

welcome at this forum . I am just waiting superb sharing of you guys. I am also a new member.

Latest posts

Back