What's your Temp?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
31F this morning and 1 to 2 inches of snow on the flowers. :mad:

We are almost back to normal temps for this time of year. Low 70's at nite and 85 in the afternoon.

I think it's up in the 80% range, but with the temps below 90° it feels pretty nice outside. I won't get too spoiled though, I know what's coming soon.

Was 108 at my house today.

My AC doesn't work right now. Today sucked.

61F and nonstop rain the last two days. Had the bedroom windows open a little and was a real nice sleeping night last night.

How you and the hot tub getting along Bud?

Well my crash course in becoming a chemist went pretty well. After close to a month the water is still crystal clear even though the usage is at least 10X what a normal tub would see, (new factor I think) we had a couple cute 20 something gals in it the other day, How can you say no to that right. And the body oils they slather all over their bodies I cringed at what might end up in my water, (I know it’s hard getting old). The next morning I jumped in and hit all jets on high and I had bubbles up to my eyeballs, and thought oh crap there goes 600 gallons of water down the drain. I hit it with a clarifier and some enzyme stuff and it ate it right up. Even so I think from now on I will toss them in the shower first from now on.

On the weather front as nice as it is getting a midnight soak under the stars, it’s not a lot of fun in the rain. I need to design a retractable rain cover or awning or something.

Last night we were in it between storms and I had the waterfall feature turned on high so that it shoots a ribbon of water about 4 feet across the tub that changes colors with the lights. I asked her I wonder what the waterfall will look like when it’s -30F next winter. The answer I got was “We are not going to find that out.” might work like an ice cube machine.

I will say honestly my knees haven’t felt this good in 20 years. It seems to help everything but I really noticed it in the knees. Can actually squat down and work again. :D

71 degrees at 100% humidity, high of 89 today chance of afternoon frog drowner

We got about 6" of rain yesterday. That's the most I have gotten in a long time. Downtown Tampa had cars with water halfway up the doors. I still can't figure out why people will drive into water not knowing how deep it can get. They were all stalled naturally.

I wish we would get 6" of rain, we average about 8" a year here. We have gotten about 3-4" this year.

Back