One switch controls 2 lights

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't think you can help people find a burned out light bulb by explaining how a hydro dam works.

I just don't think you can help people find a burned out light bulb by explaining how a hydro dam works.
That is probably what I don't understand! :)
And may never. . .:(

I'm working on my income tax and so I am necessarily tied to my computer today for rules, laws, definitions, worksheets, income thresholds, etc.

What are you doing, if I may ask?

Waiting for my back to get better so I can get back to work. After months of wearing gum boots to work the first day with leather boots, I bent over to tie the laces and paid the price for that.:mad:

I've never heard good stuff about back injuries & treatment but this
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0773532544/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20
had some interesting things to say.

People around me are getting whacked by accidents and health problems and even a suicide but so far the bullet with my name on it hasn't arrived.
When I do very seldom get sick or injured, they say "Remarkable recovery." I'd hate to see a bad one. :(

A while ago I read a Physician's Assistant Exam book just to see what these people have to know and now I'm surprised that any of us live to see adulthood. :( There are 35 year olds walking around with pacemakers.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you make it to retirement and have things to compain about, you really have nothing to complain about.:confused:

Sounds like something Yogi Berra would say. . .:D

"90% of the game is half mental."[2]
"Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded."[2]
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."[2]
"It's déjà vu all over again".
"You can observe a lot by watching."[2]
"Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't go to yours."[2]

Back