How do I restore damaged unistone?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Komodo

Reaction score
I had my concrete balcony rebuilt one month ago. Now on my driveway there is drops of concrete stains and small blobs of concrete, I used a pressure hose, 3000 psi and it now looks even worse. How do I restore my unistone?

First you want to call the company that created the issue. If you get no response, which sometimes happens, call the manufacturer of the stain product about how to remove. They have the solution as they make it.
Next , it sounds like you get to pressure wash the rest of the driveway, because you actually cleaned the spot...now the rest needs to be cleaned.
Stay away from any grinders, but a wire brush may help if used lightly.
Good luck!!

well ? what did the contractor do ? you can cover the stains - we use magic markers,,, doubtful the small ' blobs of concrete ' adhered to the point they'd resist the force of a small hammer & 5-in-1 tool

can't imagine why anyone would've used a pres wshr but, then again, i can,,, have seen lots of diy errors that seem'd a good decision at the time :agree:

Back