Pools, PAtios, and Gardens to Die For

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BritKnee

Reaction score
Summer is upon us, which means backyard barbecues and dips in the pool. For home buyers with a few million to plunk down, some high-end homes offer a lot more in the backyard than a patch of grass and a kiddie pool.

Perusing dozens of impressive properties, we compiled a list of for sale homes with amazing pools, gardens and patios. Pools are amenities particularly sought out in areas of the U.S. where the weather is warm year-round. Given the scarcity of land in California's posh ZIP codes, a multimillion-dollar price tag does not guarantee a backyard, let alone a lavish pool. "It's like the idea of a million-dollar view--everyone wants one, but they can be hard to come by," says Ginger Glass, a listing agent for Coldwell Banker Previews International in Beverly Hills. An amazing pool area "can significantly increase the value."

Finish reading the article by Forbes.com by clicking here.

:trophy:
larson-drive-aspen-co_v1.jpg

If this is your back yard I'm mad at you for not inviting us all over for a pool party...or did my invite get "lost" in the mail?;)

Well.. Britknee didn't send me an invite for her awesome pool party. I'm begining to think I'm not going to get one...dang this reminds me so much of highschool.;)

Latest posts

Back