Planing on remodeling a 16x70 fairmont mobile home 1997.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dawnrenee88

Reaction score
My name is dawn and I currently live with my mother and older sister and her boyfriend.We are living in my mothers mobile home currently.

I have been approved for (SSI).And with my back-pay I had paid for 50% of the 16x70 mobile home and got a loan for the rest of the price.

The mobile home is a 16x70 3 bedroom-2 bathroom.

I currently am working on redoing my bedroom.We are not currently in the mobile home as of yet because we are going to be moving it first to our current address.

So I am nit picking little things that I see that I think would be good for my bedroom.

I have currently decided on bedroom curtains,I have a wall paper picked out as well as going to be picking out a wall paint color as well as carpeting color.Or I will find a nice area rug that will go with the rest of the room.

Currently the bedroom is about 12 x 10 or 10 x 10 not shore of the size.It has a green carpet.Kind of a dark green I think I will go for a gray and black area rug maybe a square shape.I have the

Wallpaper and wall border and paint color and still need some shelves yet and things for my closet.

If anyone has any good ideas on how or where to purchase some used or cheap storage things or how to purchase used furniture.I have looked in a couple of local goodwill's and 1 local salvation army.

I have not yet bought any used furniture from garage sales yet this year nothing that I seen I liked yet.

Latest posts

Back