IndigestorD

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldognewtrick

In memory of
Reaction score
I know your a Star Trek fan, but good golly, leave the dog alone. Do you have to much time on your hands or what?

Dog-Enterprise.jpg

I think that dog deserves a part in the next Star Trek movie.

He can stand still and look perplexed, and that's better acting than you normally find in Star Trek movies.

Last edited:
You should see the Klingon dog.....;)

He's dead Jim....well did you flick his ear to find out?:D

Actually we call em rover...and sad to say, but he has a problem with holdin his licker.:eek:Man is it embarrassing.

I'm thinking that if I ever met William Shattner in person, I'd probably ask him what it's like to go faster than the speed of light...

... or if he could get me a hunk of antimatter from the ship's reactors.

Yeah, he wouldn't forget me soon.

I would ask to borrow $80 cause I'm getting this sweet deal on a plane ticket, and he owes me one. He knows what for.

he's lucky he's faster than me...I was gonna kick his A$$ for stealin my samich....but he got away.:D

he's lucky he's faster than me...I was gonna kick his A$$ for stealin my samich....but he got away.:D

It's probably not to late. I've always wanted to fight a bear but there are two issues with it.

1. No bears in Texas. Zoos sure, but they don't encourage inter-species mma. In fact I think they frown on it.

2. No bear has ever made me mad enough to hit them. I'm pretty sure the kid down the block was the one who broke my window and stole my radio, but if I find out it's a bear, it's on.

Hahaha poor dog, what have you done with it, well it's name should be Super-Dog... :p

It's probably not to late. I've always wanted to fight a bear but there are two issues with it.

1. No bears in Texas. Zoos sure, but they don't encourage inter-species mma. In fact I think they frown on it.

2. No bear has ever made me mad enough to hit them. I'm pretty sure the kid down the block was the one who broke my window and stole my radio, but if I find out it's a bear, it's on.

TX, we've got a few not to far from here, just the other side of Chattonoga and over near Knoxville. Drive on up for the weekend and we'll take a trip whitewater rafting down the Ocoee and maybe going a round or 2 with Yogi and Boo Boo at the picnic table.:)

I don't have beef with Yogi, but that Boo Boo has it coming. No one steals my radio and gets away with it...

Turns out that the beans I ate had extra mollasses, and I got a present for my birthday that I may need to return...

RedneckBirthdayPresent.jpg

How was the new Star trek movie, was it any better? I haven't had the chance to see it yet.

Back