Choosing a Wood Gym Set

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sechome

Reaction score
We have been searching around for a gym set for our kids and have decided to definitely go with a wood one. Question is, who makes a good one for a decent price? The ones I've seen are a few grand at least.

There are lots of websites about DIY tree houses. I suggest doing that if you can it is fun for the family and you can customize it. Plus save a lot of cash. Just type into Google DIY tree house.

If not that then a local company would probably be better than buying a kit. I would imagine it would be almost equal in cost.

You're so right. I plugged in DIY in google and "voila". And let me say that I was shocked to see that a lot of treehouses can now be built with electricity and phone lines...air conditioning, heating, and phones in my kids play yard???? :rolleyes: ......This is going to be an adventure in itself deciding which one to go with and whether or not to do it ourselves or not. Thanks for the point in the right direction

You can also go to your local home improvement store, most have packaged sets that you can add accessories to and different layout options. They are not too expensive. Sam's Club also has a nice wood playset for about $750.

Back