Tradies Secret To A Long Life

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncleKnackers

Uncle Knackers
Reaction score
Giday Peeps,

Uncle Knackers here again with one of my best all time tips. This little gem l'm sure a lot of you tradies can relate to. Masterchef here l come!

Here's the link.

YouTube - EXCLUSIVE! Uncle Knackers Secret to a Long Life.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0gYhQAOwQE]YouTube - EXCLUSIVE! Uncle Knackers Secret to a Long Life.[/ame]

Follow this one simple step, guaranteed to make you live to 100....or at least 70!
Guaranteed 100% or you money back. Serious!

LOL. Seems you might be just as well off if you chain smoked and drank a bottle of rum daily!

Hey Tx, keep it under ya hat. If this gets out, god knows what will happen. Just to let you know, this ground breaking discovery just didn't happen. It took years of clinical trials and peer reviewed analysis.
Fair dinkum, I think l'm looking at a Noble Prize!

Dere Uncle Knockers:

I no U R not in the oossaa, but
this table
Actuarial Life Table
gives me a 90% chance to make to 70 and 1 chance in 120 to make it to 100.

Can you fix?

BTW, your pronunciation of 'deck' sounds to me like 'dick' and here in LaLa Land that can make for a pretty funny video. :p

Regards,

What's That?

Last edited:
You know why husbands usually die before their wives?...........because they want to!!:p
Unfortunately most of us are married so going with my scientific theory above, we haven't got much hope.

You know why husbands usually die before their wives?...........because they want to!!:p
Unfortunately most of us are married so going with my scientific theory above, we haven't got much hope.

I'm counting down the days... not really,but really.

I do all the cooking, so if the misses wants to die from ham and cheese she's going to have to let me know.

Back