Howdy from North Georgia

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkWood

Carpenter/Fabricator
Reaction score
Hey My names Mark I own and operate a carpentry, home improvement/repair business. My Dad, Grandad are carpentars so we have alot of knowledge and know how in my family.

:welcome: To House Repair Talk Mark! Jump in and join the fun we don't bite...well inspectorD does, but he doesn't have any teeth left...:banana:

Welcome Mark.
I just have to ask
How much wood could a wood mark mark if a wood mark could mark wood. I bet you got that all your life.

Welcome Mark. Always remember you only get one chance to make a first impression.

Oh and Neil sells sea shells by the sea shore. Just in case you need any.

Glad to have another professional out there willing to help out,:trophy:... But you have to earn these... Neil gives them out at his shack on the sea shore.
And don't worry about that Oldog.. he has dimentia sometimes and forgets which house he's in. .. not a big deal till he messes on the rug.
Cmon Ol boy, we gotta get you back out on the porch......:rofl:

Oh. and if you need any amount of snow... just ask, I've got plenty.:beer:

I don't know about sea shells but we shell out plenty for things a crab about it too.

Inspector. Those aren't yellow snow cones. Sometimes you don't want to make lemonade.

Inspector. Those aren't yellow snow cones. Sometimes you don't want to make lemonade.

I knew that dog was leavin sumthin out....try one he said... it's just like lemonade he said...:beer:
Funny, it tasted like beer.....:confused:

Glad to have another professional out there willing to help out,:trophy:... But you have to earn these... Neil gives them out at his shack on the sea shore.
And don't worry about that Oldog.. he has dimentia sometimes and forgets which house he's in. .. not a big deal till he messes on the rug.
Cmon Ol boy, we gotta get you back out on the porch......:rofl:

Oh. and if you need any amount of snow... just ask, I've got plenty.:beer:

I know that Oldog We hang out in the Garage all the time!! He slings a mean shingle!

http://www.garageretreat.com/forums/

AND I HAVE MORE SNOW THAN I NEED!!!

052.jpg

034.jpg

055.jpg

060.jpg

061.jpg

Last edited:
I posted some snow pics with that last post but there not there now not sure what happened??Guess I'll try again........

I have had trouble with photos lately, after down loading, check an make sure there at the attached file.

I did that and actually looked at my post and they were there and then I scrolled up and back own they were gone..............

That was a delivery I made today, Fire woods a side business of mine. I hope they have a chimeny!?

Back