Merry Christmas

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dthornton

inspector gadget
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all! Thanks to all of you "more experienced" guys for all of your helpful advice! Wishing you all a prosperous New Year. :banana:

Merry Christmas to you also and thank-you and everyone who takes time out of their day to be a part of our on line community. We are very blessed to have the support from our members who share their knowledge and experience helping others.

From all of us at House Repair Talk, we wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Years!

Merry Christmas Everyone, and here's to a good new year!!:beer: God Bless the :usa: And help those that lead, find the other way.:eek:

Sorry to be late, but I got pink eye for Christmas!

My kid had it first and it made it's way around the house.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year guys!

Neal, that's just WRONG!!! :rofl: Austin, sorry that you were under the weather for the holiday, but glad you're better! :clap:

Neal, that's just WRONG!!! :rofl: Austin, sorry that you were under the weather for the holiday, but glad you're better! :clap:

Austin wasn't under the weather, he was just distracted by the train going round and round under the tree and all the bright lights...;)

Austin wasn't under the weather, he was just distracted by the train going round and round under the tree and all the bright lights...;)

Fair enough. I am easily... distracted.

Anyone still off?

Wish I could take a nap. Man I'm beat!

I wish...actually working weekends because of all the crazy weather up here. Just shoveled and entire siding job around the house of 12 inches of snow....only to have it all melt from a rainstorm 2 days later.
I love our weather duds...:mad:
Oh well...back to the grind...:banana::banana:

Latest posts

Back