My cat is a moron, again

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digitalbum

Reaction score
I couldn't find anywhere else to post this but is this even remotely fixable for under 20 bucks? It doesn't have to be perfect. Can I like, buff it out? haha. I don't have high hopes, so any advice, even if it's over 20 bucks would be awesome, thanks!

EKIHzWG.jpg

Your couch is officially RUINED. Once again, clear evidence that every cat should be declawed. I don't believe furniture, curtains and carpets should be fair game to cats. For that matter, cats are the biggest enemy of birds in America. A simple operation and your house is "cat safe" forever.

CATS.jpg

CATS2.JPG

Last edited:
The first time around the cat might have been a moron the second time I would say the proverb “Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.” would be more correct. In the cats world doing these things is what cats do. Expecting them to act human and not cat is not the cat’s problem for having lack of intelligence.

Cats rip stuff up with claws indoors and outdoors they kill things and eat them. There are only a couple solutions. Get rid of the cat is one. Have the cat declawed is another and the third is live with the damage.

Cats fight with their hind feet and scratch things with there front claws, declawing the front feet is more humane than death.

There are some pretty nice furniture covers! Heck if you have pets or kids, you might as well put the covers on from the get-go.

I notice these cats are into free love as well as destroying things. Some of them in the neighborhood roam from house to house to the extent I have no idea which cat belongs to which house. Last night I see one on my deck, up against the door screen, it was peering into my house as if it owned it. WTF? Perhaps I should let it in for a tasty snack of broiled salmon or some fried liver.

I notice these cats are into free love as well as destroying things. Some of them in the neighborhood roam from house to house to the extent I have no idea which cat belongs to which house. Last night I see one on my deck, up against the door screen, it was peering into my house as if it owned it. WTF? Perhaps I should let it in for a tasty snack of broiled salmon or some fried liver.

So when you tell a guest to make themselves at home, they pee on your deck?:clap:

Yea, yea, CallMeVilla I'm starting to think you don't like cats. That book looks funny.

A. I just sold that recliner for 50 bucks to a college student, which was really the plan all along, mostly why I didn't stop the cat. I could have with a water bottle. They learn eventually.

B. Cats are naturally little ****ers, I agree, and killing quail populations and all that (but what do I care about birds? There seems to be plenty around waking my *** up in the morning). But you have to respect 'em. I mean, what land mammal kills something that can fly?? Or a 40lb bobcat taking down a 250 pound deer. Fact.

And like I've said before, declawing is illegal in Europe for a reason. It's painful and ****s up there personalities (assuming one cared about cats).

I had a cooler cat that hunted so he didn't mess up anything in the house. He was relaxed. I'm moving somewhere where my current cat can go outside, if I can't find another home for her.

The first time around the cat might have been a moron the second time I would say the proverb “Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.” would be more correct. In the cats world doing these things is what cats do. Expecting them to act human and not cat is not the cat’s problem for having lack of intelligence.

Yes, I am a moron, sort of. Like I said, cheap recliner didn't really care about. I officially don't care because I managed to sell it. But in the future I would spray the living crap out of my cat with water. That worked with my last one, Louie. Any bad behavior, me and my roommate were able to correct it.

But I'm starting to think I may be out of the cat phase of my life. It's nice to have a cool one around, but they're on the rare side. And this one is a little turd.

Cats fight with their hind feet and scratch things with there front claws, declawing the front feet is more humane than death.

More humane than death in most cases but I've seen a lot of cats totally change personalities and become even worse lil ****ers.

The chronic pain aspect aside, to me it's like taking away your teeth or your hands.

I met a dude with every tip of his fingers missing at the knuckle from frostbite trying to climb Everest. But he was actually pretty happy. Wanted to go back, crazy f***

I rented a basement to young friends one time ,they got a kitten for their kids but when they wern't home the cat would drive me nuts. So I chased it down stairs with garden hose. One time I got my hands on it and took it down stairs and thru it in the kids pool. After that everytime I chased it, it would run down stairs and jump in the pool to get away from me, go figure.

Back