HGTV Needs Remodeled Home

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollyS

Reaction score
Owning a home can be a great investment. And with the ups and downs of the current real estate market, it may be worth your while to find out what your home may sell for in today’s market! Appear on our television show My House is Worth What? and get a free evaluation of your home by the experts and our host Kendra Todd, season 3 winner of The Apprentice.

Homeowners:
- Do you own a home within 30 minutes of the following cities: Los Angeles, CA; Oakland, CA; or Manchester, NH? (If you live within 20 minutes of another major city feel free to apply as well since we might just be coming there in the near future!)
- Are you looking for a professional evaluation of your home’s market value (comparing original purchase price with any renovations made to come up with a current sales price)?
- Thinking of moving? Downsizing or even upgrading into a new home?
- Want to know what a recent upgrade or renovation has done to your overall home’s value?
- Want to take advantage of the equity in your home for a vacation around the world, your child’s college or wedding? Tell us your story.
- You have to be at least 18 years old to submit a picture of yourself and home. We will ask that you & your family make us a video tour of your home, showing off the house and the projects you have done (or the projects you want to do if it’s worth the money!)

APPLICATION LINK HERE:
http://www.pietown.tv/Shows/mhiww_applicationowners.html

We're also looking for for Real Estate Experts & local designers/contractors who might be interested. You can submit an application at our website too or contact me directly with your contact info & website (if you have one).

Thanks!
Holly
[email protected]

Welcome Holly:
You have come to a good place to find remodelers and DIYers. We are glad to have you and I wish you the best on your quest.
Glenn

Latest posts

Back