Friendly People

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nu2this

Reaction score
I just wanted to say that so far this has been such a friendly and helpfulbunch of people. I thank those of you who have responded to my questions and hope that I can return the favor sometime in the future. I enjoy this board. Thanks

i am new and after reading the posts seems like everywhere one is very helpful

Hi everyone, I am new to this board and have really enjoyed it, just wondering where everyone is from.
I am from Philadelphia, PA
what about you?

Hey Phillylandlord,
I grew up in philly but now I am in Bucks County in Perkasie. Just above Doylestown.
Take care neighbor
John

sonofthesoil said:
Iowa here - Iowa City/West Branch area -

I grew up in Marshalltown but now live in Central Texas.

Going back to Hampton and Marshalltown is very relaxing compared to living in Austin.

central Texas... 30 miles north of Austin City Limits

I'm from Canada - right now I'm eating some frozen fish and watching the whale-races live on black and white TV. ;)

Just stumbled on to this. I am living in the Portland, Oregon area but am relocating to very southren Georgia. My name is Shane Compton and I am a renovation contractor who would like to connect with a family or two who needs help rebuilding after the major storms swept through. If you know of such a family please pass my contact number. I prefer to work directly with a family or indivdual rather than a company, however I am open. Cell # 971-237-0443. E-mail [email protected]. Thank you for this forum!

FirTrader said:
I'm from Canada - right now I'm eating some frozen fish and watching the whale-races live on black and white TV. ;)

Cool! I used to also be from the land of 10 months of winter and 2 months of hard dog sledding, but I moved from N.W. Ontario to S. Texas 3 1/2 years ago!

Enjoy your shows! :p

Born and raised in NYC. After 41 years, moved to Pine Bush,NY and bought a house.

Just bought a house in South Philly. Love the neighborhood and the potential property values.

Back