Frigidare Dishwasher Not Draining

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bray

Reaction score
I noticed a little water in the bottom but didn't think anything about it. I ran a load of dishes and at the end of the cycle about an inch of water remains. The model is FDBB2040FC1 and the serial # is TH73187120.

I have ran the disposal to see if it is clogged. Nothing. The sink drains fine as well. I see a piece of plastic that looks like a drain cover in the bottom wtih a "handle". However, it doesn't lift up.

Any suggestions?

The water left in the bottom is normal. It prevents the seals from drying out between uses. If the dishes are getting clean you don't have a problem.

Hi,

I ran a load of dishes and at the end of the cycle about an inch of water remains.

An inch of water laying across the bottom?...if yes, that is too much...a little bit of water like woodchuck mentioned is normal but an inch of water is not.

I see a piece of plastic that looks like a drain cover in the bottom wtih a "handle". However, it doesn't lift up.

Pull up harder.

jeff.

Back