Lennox Unit dead condenser fan motor

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjanczak

Reaction score
I have a 10acc-036-230-02 Lennox. Service guy was just here and said the capacitor was good and the motor is shot. Does anyone know a part number or specs for this motor? Quote to repair the motor and new capacitor was $670!!! I have a Grainger right down the street and am more than capable of swapping the motor and capacitor.

Thanks

I have a 10acc-036-230-02 Lennox. Service guy was just here and said the capacitor was good and the motor is shot. Does anyone know a part number or specs for this motor? Quote to repair the motor and new capacitor was $670!!! I have a Grainger right down the street and am more than capable of swapping the motor and capacitor.

Thanks

Take the motor out and take it to Grainger and they and a would guess they could match it up for you. Paul

thanks to all who post here, and for your sharing, kindness and help. I had a similar problem. lennox 10acc-360-320-02. Condensor fan would come on for a few mins and then off. I could hear condensor still working. While fan ran, the air in register was cool. I went and replaced it with a 50/7.5 440 vac capacitor (someone on another post wrote they don't use the 370 vac anymore) and the a/c is working fine. YIPPEE! 27.00$ total. After 2 days of heat, we needed it. I had to fix myself because the technician that was coming today called in sick. It was worth the 27$ gamble. My a/c unit is 8 years old, so i figured since this was a common complaint it'd try it. Thanks again to you all. Sean

Back