Dishwasher not draining completely

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is "most user-unfriendly" site I've visited in awhile. See lots of questions similar to my own - but no answers seen or intuitive way to get answers. What a mess!!!! I'll check with other sites that are more userfriendly.
Mr. McCain?

Every time I think I've seen all the mind games people play, up pops a new one.

Yours has the quality of a sniper, a person who shoots and then hides. I'm sure I can find a video about this that tells how to deal with "difficult people at work" or some such thing.

Come on back and let's talk about your post and your motives. What can you lose?

Wuzzat, let it go...Charlie has moved on to lend help and support to others on the interweb that need help and reassurance. Just like The Capped Crusader, he only comes around at the bleakest of moments to save the innocent and protect the downtrodden....:rolleyes:

And if he comes back, he's mine, cape and all! :D

Charlie is right. This site is very helpful, but it seems most of the people providing the answers are more excited to dodge a bullet than offer assistance. I work in the Information Technology arena, and I can relate to the ambiguous questions from uninformed users, and I can also relate to arrogant technicians feeling superior to someone due to having specialized skills and abilities.

I realize that you must feel awfully important with your home appliance wisdom. However, I do not understand why you so readily insult Charlie for his very truthful observation.

Take it all with a grain of salt. I only joined this page to leave this message, and do not plan on returning either.

It's a huge ego thing. I get that.

Fix fix fix fix fix

I too have a brand new dishwasher and couldn't figure how water was pooling at the bottom.

I was about to pull my dishwasher out to check the hose for food that may have been lodged. Before that I checked the hose to see if all was well and I noticed that the hose was bent and had a kink.

When I installed the hose it was nice and ridged but as time goes on the hot water that drains from the dishwasher will bend the hose and create a kink.

Check the whole length of the hose for any type of hard bend.

Good luck

Latest posts

Back