Trane XE90 Board

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NathanHale

Reaction score
hello everyone,i am new to this forum. i have a trane xe90 gas furnace. i just changed the board on it. my question is the old board had two terminals marked "PARK". i want to know into which terminal on the new board do the wires go into, in the new board?i see two of them say park on the new one and i am confused as to which wire from the old board goes where.thank you

Try talking to Trane on this one. There's been about a dozen other people on these boards asking about the exact same model # sounds like an older model that was a lemon.

hello everyone,i am new to this forum. i have a trane xe90 gas furnace. i just changed the board on it. my question is the old board had two terminals marked "PARK". i want to know into which terminal on the new board do the wires go into, in the new board?i see two of them say park on the new one and i am confused as to which wire from the old board goes where.thank you
Not sure what you are asking, but here is the answer i think you are looking for.
Your blower has 4 speeds, you put the speed you want for heating on the heat post. You put the speed you want on cooling on the cool post. The last two unused wires speeds go on the two parks. So is you want the same speeds you
had before then put the same two colored wires on the two parks and the same colors wired you had before on cool and heat.
Does this answer your question? The parks are just unused motor leads.
Paul

Not sure what you are asking, but here is the answer i think you are looking for.
Your blower has 4 speeds, you put the speed you want for heating on the heat post. You put the speed you want on cooling on the cool post. The last two unused wires speeds go on the two parks. So is you want the same speeds you
had before then put the same two colored wires on the two parks and the same colors wired you had before on cool and heat.
Does this answer your question? The parks are just unused motor leads.
Paul

does it matter if i mixed up the wires going into the "park" post? while i was transferring the wires from the old board to the new board i might have interchanged the "park"wires. i might have put the wire that is supposed to go on the top "park"post on the bottom and vice versa.

does it matter if i mixed up the wires going into the "park" post? while i was transferring the wires from the old board to the new board i might have interchanged the "park"wires. i might have put the wire that is supposed to go on the top "park"post on the bottom and vice versa.

Makes no difference. They are dead post, just to put the unused motor leads on. They do not tie to anything in the board. It is important not to hot up more than one motor lead at a time, so that is why they give you post marked Park or spare. Any other questions? Paul

Makes no difference. They are dead post, just to put the unused motor leads on. They do not tie to anything in the board. It is important not to hot up more than one motor lead at a time, so that is why they give you post marked Park or spare. Any other questions? Paul

thank you so much from PA!! Good night!!

Back