Bad Home Remodel Job?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timstrong

Reaction score
I received a telephone call from a production company and they are looking for jobs they can film where the contractors did bad work, ripped off the customers, or whatever for Adam Carolla's new TV show. Sounds like Holmes on Homes but their show helps the contractor finish what he was originally contracted to do.

They are making a televisions series and will pay to have the homeowner's job repaired for free for the privilege to produce the story.

I am not sure what states they are working in, but California's one for sure. If you are interested and can't find the phone number you can Google it because I don't think I can post it on the forum.

Now, I'm wondering why they called me looking for bad jobs! I've fixed a couple jobs fixing another contractor's crazy mistakes. How about ya'll?

With scammers everywhere, I would recommend everyone to use extreme caution when answering questions received from a cold telephone call.

Back