Is that your dog??

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't me... Fact is I've never been there and always wanted to go. It's less than an hour and a half away and haven't got a good excuse for not going cause I use to have Vets...oh well.

Well.. I was just checkin. ;) I figured you where tryin to bury one... and things got out of hand.

It does suck, But Im sure as long as they can get them retrieved.....oh... sorry, another pun.:rofl:

I could go on for days... but somebody has to get ready for SAP season around here.... once this white stuff goes away.:beer:

Just a little bit north of Bowling Green, Ky is Mammoth Cave, which has a huge underground cave system. Some of which still hasn't been explored. Possibly related to the sink hole problem...and again maybe not. But it's not that far away.

Well.. I was just checkin. ;) I figured you where tryin to bury one... and things got out of hand.

It does suck, But Im sure as long as they can get them retrieved.....oh... sorry, another pun.:rofl:

I could go on for days... but somebody has to get ready for SAP season around here.... once this white stuff goes away.:beer:

I'll bet everyone's recovered and restored.

Back