Free wood glue and tool bag

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handyguys

Reaction score
To the admins, I hope this post is not considered spam or against your TOS. I will be glad to modify, move or remove this post. I'm just giving back a bit.

I want to let you all know that The Handyguys had an opportunity to evaluate and test a new to market wood glue. We are not professional testers, just avid DIYers. We were not able to break the glue joint. We had fun doing the test and trying to break the glued up boards apart. We recorded the results of the tests.

Why did we do the test? The manufacturer of the glue wanted The Handyguys to give away a sample of the glue. The Handyguys want to be able to stand behind a product we are going to be giving away so we did the test.

You can visit the site, check out the tests we did, and enter a drawing for some wood glue and a pretty cool tool bag.

The link is here
http://www.handyguyspodcast.com/151/episode-25-gluing-it
Here is a picture of the giveaway

Hello Handyguys:
Yes, your site is spam and always has been. But hey, who can argue with a give-away; I like it.
I would rather see participants answer specific questions from DIY'ers and many of your podcasts are very educational for them. Hang in there friend.
Glenn

Well, as you know I try to participate in the forums as much as I can. Thanks for your feedback.

Back