Cloak

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wuzzat?

Reaction score
My first invisibility cloak is still under warranty so I'm keeping it.

I didn't know we had an alright invisibility cloak?

It may eventually be as good as the one the Predator used in that Ahhnold movie.

I was thinking more Cardassian in terms of invisibility, but to each his own.

Another Trekkie!
The original series addressed some deep social issues and the one with Gary Lockwood and the ESP/telekinesis was pretty good.

Maybe I could use your clocking thing and make them dissappear.
Nah, c'mon. . .
women want men with resources and since geeks do somehow propagate then geekiness must be a resource of sorts.
How's that for a geeky sentence? Sometimes I surprise myself! :p

Another Trekkie!
The original series addressed some deep social issues and the one with Gary Lockwood and the ESP/telekinesis was pretty good.

That I am, although of the later generation. I still need to go back and watch the original series in full.

I understand HD sells an anti-geek spray, but it's costly. :p

It's more costly to do without it.

Maybe I could use your clocking thing and make them dissappear.

Pffft. Everyone knows the Cardassian cloaking mechanism doesn't work for an individual. Pfffft.

Nah, c'mon. . .
women want men with resources and since geeks do somehow propagate then geekiness must be a resource of sorts.
How's that for a geeky sentence? Sometimes I surprise myself! :p

I'm pretty geeky considering. My wife is not.

Help your self geeky women are just as bad as the geeky men.

Agreed. I could not live with another geek. There's only so many hypothetical conversations about space dogma one can have.

I have to take some of that back. Every once in a while we need the help of a geek and givin a choice, I'll talk nice to the lady geek every time.

Now that you mention it, I guess the Star Trek Cardassians are, after all, Armenians.

I hung my invisibility cloak on my time machine, now I can't find either one. I'm stuck in this lousy backwards century.

I don't think you guys are approaching this issue with the severity it needs.

The Cardassians are evil. They must be stopped.

"conpiracy" that's either an anti-piracy movement or a buncha prisoners that got together and made a plan to break out of the brig and start high jacking ships. A sorta secret gang or corporation or.... what's the word I'm looking for?

Back