Need some expert advices…

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melissajyoung28

Reaction score
hey guys, I recently moved to Barrie where I purchased a house with old wiring and also there are no enough circuits for the house . So I would like to rewire the house and also replace the electric panel . So that I can take an electrical insurance for the house . So I need a company who could help me in all these. When searched I found that The Shockdoctors( http://www.theshockdoctors.ca/ ) do all these. They even have a home electrical inspection team . Also few of my friends suggested them. But I don't know how reliable they are. Does anybody have any prior experience with them. Should I go for them or look for another company. :help::help:

Since they are only located in three cities the chances of anyone here having used them is remote. Talk to friends, relatives and perhaps the building maintenance guy at work to get a recommendation of a good electrician. Personally, I have never heard of these guys. They may be fine but I have no knowledge.

They have the proper license according to the ESA site. They are a member of the ACP program which means they can inspect their own work. You have be upstanding contractor to be in the ACP program.

Back